Sunday, May 16, 2010

Time to Reminisce...

"Love is in the air" for sure after last night! A couple that I adore got engaged last night and hearing about it and watching it on video has made me think back to my engagement that happened a year and a half ago.

It was one of the best nights of my life because I was finally able to call Ian MINE! Before he was my boyfriend but as soon as that ring went on my finger, it was official! :) I remember the butterflies and reality of knowing that I was going to be spending the rest of my life with this GOOD GOOD man. He said he loved me for the first time on that night. He showed me so much devotion and care on that night. I could not have asked for a more magical moment when the tears ran down his face and he said, "Brittney, I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me?" Of course with tears running down my face, I said "YES."

So, I dedicate this blog to Misty and Joe and I say to you...
Don't ever forget that moment! You waited for what seems like a lifetime for it and here it is. SOAK up the euphoric feelings, and on days that you are frustrated Misty, think of the moment when he went down on one knee. Joe, when you get upset, think of all the planning and HEART you put into the day you asked Misty to be your wife, and it will always make you smile/cry tears of joy!! MARRIAGE IS AWESOME! :) I love you both!

And to my husband...as you sleep on the other side of the world today. I want to say that I CHERISH you and how you make me feel every day of this life. I love you so much and I am so proud to be your wife! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment